2012 was a huge year for Bluebeam. From the release of Revu 10 to the Bluebeam eXtreme Conference, there was nothing but excitement all year long. We even had some time to celebrate a few milestones, including our ten year anniversary and being named one the fastest growing tech companies in North America. But, that’s just a snippet of what went down. Here’s a look back at the top 12 Bluebeam moments of 2012:
12. Bluebeam expands its global presence by releasing Dutch, Italian and French versions of Revu.
11. Bluebeam University and the Bluebeam Support webpage are revamped to add even more video and webinar content. (Click the image to visit Bluebeam University)
10. Bluebeam’s rallycross driver, Toomas “Topi” Heikkinen, has an action-packed season including black flags, a crash seen ‘round the world, and a strong finish in Vegas at SEMA. (Click the image to see a video recap.)
9. Bluebeam spreads its message to the masses by dominating a DC Metro Station at AIA…
…and taking over the streets of San Francisco at Greenbuild.
8. PDFs and RPMs meet at the Bluebeam International Rally Conference, where users from Turner Construction Company, Zachry Construction Corporation, Foster Wheeler and McCarthy Building Companies share their case studies, then head to the nearby Dirt Fish Rally School to put the pedal to the metal. (Click the image to see a video recap)
7. In anticipation of our biggest launch ever, Bluebeam brings a preview of Revu 10 to you. (Click the image to learn more)
6. Bluebeam users continue to share the love. (Click the image below to hear what they’re saying.)
5. Bluebeam celebrates 10 years of bringing digital project communication solutions to you.
4. Bluebeam is ranked 255 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a list of the fastest growing tech firms in North America. (Click the image to learn more.)
3. Bluebeam releases its much anticipated app, Revu iPad, to enable project teams to work without limits.
2. Bluebeam Revu 10 is released and proves that ‘Anything is Possible.’ (Click the image to learn more.)
1. Bluebeam’s eXtreme Conference combines educational workshops with the thrills of the X-Games, and features presentations by customers from Turner Construction Company and Mortenson Construction. (Click the image to learn more)
What was your favorite Bluebeam moment of 2012? Let us know! Remember to keep on PDFin’ in 2013.